I am SO excited to be teaching this antenatal Mindful Breastfeeding course. This course is fully accredited from Think Tree Hub and will fully prepare you and your support network for your breastfeeding journey.
Mindful breastfeeding is using mindfulness techniques to support your breast feeding journey. Breastfeeding can be such an amazing experience and give so many benefits to both mum and baby. However, it doesn’t always come easy and for some women can be quite stressful, emotional and just really quite tiring. By using mindfulness tools, we can eliminate a lot of anxiety that we may be feeling, and allow us to fully connect into the process of our journey.
This course is split into 3 parts; Mind, Body and Connect.
We will cover –
- How breastfeeding works
- Why latch is important
- Myth busters
- Our breastfeeding culture and how this effects us personally
- Tools to be able to breastfeed for as long as you and your baby feel is appropriate.
- How to connect with your baby, the importance of skin to skin and the Autonomic Nervous system
- Techniques which will allow you to trust your body and your baby.
- How your partner can support.
Plus lots more.
Get your journey off to a confident start and give your self the best chance to reach your breastfeeding goals. If you have any questions about this course then please feel free to reach out to me.
The time for each session will be 3pm – 5pm at the parenting hub in Exeter.